|BlueWave Express Car Wash is a growing company at the forefront in an attractive niche of the car wash business. Not only has it identified a specific express car wash process but it also has identified the retail repositioning that allows for maximum revenues and profits.|
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to support our Maintenance team in the San Antonio region.
Role and Responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain car wash equipment and facilities according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. Their goal is to ensure the BlueWave facilities and Wash equipment are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations and standards.
· Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
· Use and completes daily checklist. Keeps maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of car wash equipment during open hours and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of car wash equipment during service.
· Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
· Check electrical and plumbing systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and building facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, welder, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas and service trucks.
· Ensure machinery/mechanical equipment are functioning at optimal levels by planning and performing preventative maintenance.
· Work independently, demonstrating a high sense of urgency and safety.
· Manage lifecycle of components & equipment and replace as needed.
· Maintain and oversee all chemical dispensary systems and tunnel wash equipment to ensure dollar per car.
· Reduce any negative impact on consumers.
· Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
· Attend all safety trainings and meetings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician for multiple locations.
· Experience in planning maintenance processes.
· Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, electrical systems, troubleshooting, high & low voltage maintenance repairs, welding, hydraulics, 3-phase wiring, etc.
· Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
· Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
· High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
· Analytical Skills: The Maintenance Technician must look at a lot of different information and make decisions based on needs and budget concerns.
· Communication: The Maintenance Technician talks to their employees, and works with management to make sure the job gets done. Being able to clearly explain what needs to be done will be necessary.
· Attention to Detail: Quality control is a large part of a Maintenance Technician’s job. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or efficiencies are discovered, is key.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org