BlueWave Express Car Wash is a growing company at the forefront in an attractive niche of the car wash business. We are looking for an experienced Project Entitlement Coordinator to join our development team in Houston, Texas.
The Project Entitlement Coordinator works with the internal and external project team to coordinate the interaction with local jurisdictions and municipalities to quickly gain approval for express car wash locations. The candidate will provide assistance in researching public right of way, jurisdictional coding, project tracking and completing permit packaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects including entitlement, permitting, and the development of each project.
- Search legal and survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineers, clients and others involved in projects.
- Collect potential site information and provide support for all aspects of preparing, submitting, tracking and securing permit and entitlement applications.
- Creating the packaging requirement for local jurisdictions and municipalities.
- Interface with local jurisdictional staff as it relates to the public right of way including hearing presentations.
- Monitor due diligence materials such as Geotech to ensure the completion of all site acquisition transactions run smoothly.
- Perform periodic tracking and reporting as it relates to project management.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Provide direction and support to the external and internal project team.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
- Expedite purchase orders to vendors working with internal client teams.
- Coordinate & communicate activities and schedules with all vendors and internal Executive Management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity is a plus.
- Car Wash experience a plus.
- Experience reading and understanding A&E drawings and Structural Analyses.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Project, Excel and Power Point capabilities preferred.
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment.
- Expertise in building codes, permitting and municipality entitlements.
- Jurisdictional coding and construction drawing research and analysis.
- Familiar knowledge of construction components, process, and methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, paid vacation and holidays, advancement opportunities, and much more.
To apply for the position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org