BlueWave Express Car Wash is a growing company at the forefront in an attractive niche of the car wash business. We are looking for an experienced Project Entitlement Coordinator to join our development team in Houston, Texas.
The Project Entitlement Coordinator works with the internal and external project team to coordinate the interaction with local jurisdictions and municipalities to quickly gain approval for express car wash locations. The candidate will provide assistance in researching public right of way, jurisdictional coding, project tracking and completing permit packaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects and the development of each from beginning to end.
- Search legal and survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineers, clients and others involved in projects.
- Manage every aspect of the development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, budgets, internal departments, and developers.
- Collect potential site information and provide support for all aspects of preparing, submitting, tracking and securing permit and entitlement applications.
- Creating the permit packaging requirement for local jurisdictions and municipalities.
- Manage each phase of the project including entitlement, design, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, and project close out.
- Interface with local jurisdictional staff as it relates to the public right of way including hearing presentations.
- Order services and facilitate timelines and expectations to ensure the completion of all site acquisition transactions run smoothly.
- Perform periodic tracking and reporting as it relates to project management.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Familiar with contract administration and change order review.
- Provide direction and support to the external and internal project team.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
- Manage day-to-day activities for project sourcing and logistic requirements.
- Expedite purchase orders to vendors working with internal client teams.
- Manage delivery schedules and translate store requirements to available inventory.
- Coordinate & communicate activities and schedules with all vendors and internal Executive Management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity is a plus
- Car Wash experience a plus
- Experience reading and understanding A&E drawings and Structural Analyses
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Project, Excel and Power Point capabilities preferred
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- Expertise in building codes, permitting and municipality entitlements
- Jurisdictional coding and construction drawing research and analysis.
- Familiar knowledge of construction components, process, and methodologies
- Previous experience with delivering accurate budgets/schedules/performance/quality in a timely manner
- Sound and proven construction management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously throughout the country with solid decision making and a sense of urgency
- Expertise in construction related contract preparation & administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k for all full-time employees, paid vacation and holidays, advancement opportunities, and much more.
To apply for the position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org